These are the nonprofit and profitable organisations that care for the tracks and area of the Wilbinga Conservation Park.
In alphabetical order
- Air Down 4x4 Adventures;
- Australian Recreational Motorists Association;
- 4wd Industries Association, MTA;
- Coastal Cleanup Crew;
- City of Wanneroo;
- Department of Parks & Wildlife;
- Community Involvement Unit.
- Swan Coastal PVS;
- Tracks and Trails;
- Eureka 4wd Training;
- Full Flex 4x4
- Full-on 4x4 Adventures;
- Gingin Shire;
- Keep Australia Beautiful;
- Mitsubishi 4wd Club of WA Inc.
- Rigs and Rusz 4wd Club
- Rise Above 4x4;
- SRS Fabrications;
- The 4wd Club of Western Australia;
- The WA 4wd Association (all the affiliated 4wd clubs);
- Toyota Australia;
- Ultimate 4wd Training;
- Vicki Winfield and Associates Pty Ltd;
- Wellington Region 4x4 Care Group;
- Western 4wdriver Magazine;
- Westcoast 4x4 creations and recovery;
- Western Off-Road Mates (WORM)
- Wilbinga Shacks 4x4 Crew - the Adoptees of the Wilbinga Conservation Park and the organisers of this event.
What to take on the day.
Here is suggested list of items and gear;
- Obviously a capable and well serviced on-road licenced 4wd vehicle with spares;
- A trailer with tie downs (ropes) to secure the load, a caged trailer would be awesome, it doesn't have to be an off-road trailer;
- Sun screen, hat, sunglasses or safety glasses;
- Closed shoes is preferable (whatever your groups thinks is appropriate as PPE's for the area and conditions);
- Heavy duty rubbish bags, trying to get KAB to supply us with some;
- A shovel and broom to empty trailer with at the end of the event;
- First aid kit;
- Fire extinguisher and fire blanket;
- Camera's, video and still;
- Water, at least 10 liters per vehicle;
- Sand flag for the lead vehicle of each group in convoy.
Suggested vehicle recovery gear at least to each group, share gear where if possible;
- Tyre gauge & compressor;
- Tyre repair kit;
- Snatch straps, at least two;
- Damper and at least 1 equalizer strap to each vehicle;
- Bow shackles to each vehicle, 3.2 or 4.7's
- A couple of winch extension straps, at least to 30m;
- UHF radio, in car or handheld;
- Drag Chain;
- Nominate at least 2 - 3 recovery vehicle, those not towing trailers;
If anyone can think of anymore gear that would be helpful can they post it on the Wilbinga Shacks 4x4 Crew Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/WilbingaShacks4x4Crew/, thank you.
The Annual 2022 Wilbinga Conservation Park Cleanup.
DBCA Project Number: 8.2.47
- Code of Conduct - click here!
- Letter to the volunteer organisations - click here!
- DBCA Form 208 Volunteer Group Form (PDF) (Club / Social Media Group) - click here!
- DBCA Form 205 Volunteer Individual Form (PDF) - click here!
- Health and Safety Stuff - click here!
The Meeting Plan
Like previous years there will be two entry points into the Park.
The first entry point is at Wilbinga Road, please turn left here and swing back towards the main road on the gravel - directions from Perth...
Air down here to conditions both trailer and vehicle and head in no faster than 30kph - 40kph, please.
The second entry point will be at Wilbinga Grove, see below directions from Perth...
Meeting times between 8:00 am and 9:00 am.
Groups or clubs once all together at either of the meeting locations being Wilbinga Road or Wilbinga Grove can head in whenever they are ready.