Venue: Wilbinga Conservation Park Cleanup | City: Wilbinga, Australia
The Annual 2018 Wilbinga Conservation Park Cleanup.
When: Saturday the 19th of May 2018.
Where: The Wilbinga Conservation Park.
DPaW Information such as Code of Conduct, Health and Safety and a letter to the volunteers: Click here!
What elements will restrict outdoor recreational user access into the future?
- Reduction of habitat of the Graceful Sun Moth and other animals to the area;
- Rubbish left in the Park and not taken out;
- Anti-social behavior - the larger community perception of what is considered anti-social behavour.
Objectives of the cleanup?
- To maintain future access for outdoor sustainable recreational sensible activities;
- Extract material that is not native to the Conservation Park;
- Widen 4wd tracks where practical to reduce fire risk;
- Demonstrate the new circumnavigation 4wd route of the park designed and implemented by the peak 4wd bodies;
- Education - history of the area and of The Shacks and flora and fauna.
|Geoff Couper (1)|
|Andy mcleod (1)|
|Carly Draper (5)|
|Brayden Couper (1)|
|Sofia Couper (1)|
|Barry Callen (16)|
|Andrew Davies (2)|
|Mark Petruzio (10)|
|Jacques Hugo (2)|
|Caleb knight (1)|
|Kevin Richards (1)|
|Cory marland (1)|
|Ben Pitham (4)|
|Robert Milstead (5)|
Powered by iCagenda